The RoVan™ electric transporter is a versatile towing tractor suitable for towed loads of up to 1,500 kg. Our versatile electric transporters are entirely hand-made and constructed from 1.4301 (Aisi 304) stainless steel, the surface of which is further enhanced with an electrolytic electropolishing process, and high-quality mechanical engineering components. Thanks to these three factors, RoVan™
achieves a level of quality that is unsurpassed worldwide – another Gmatic®
vehicle with the well-earned seal of quality “(Hand)Made in Germany”. The open design of the foot well gives drivers generous legroom and ensures that they can see in all directions – above all in the direction of travel, but also to the left and right. The comfy, cushioned seat is equipped with a safety belt, seat switch, arm rests and a height-adjustable backrest extension. The compact design means that the vehicle is a highly robust, extremely powerful yet manoeuvrable “work horse” for in-house logistics processes.
The benefits set us apart
- Powerful differential axle with 1.5 kW
- Goods transportation at a maximum speed of 11 km/h
- Outstanding durability and value retention
- Service times of more than 16 hours per battery charge
- Highly efficient and excellent energy budget
- Energy recuperation every time the brakes are applied
- Comfort seat with a backrest extension, arm rests and a safety belt for relaxed driving
Choose your product
You would like to see our products in demonstration?
+49 2389 40 30 20
Mo. - Fr., 08.30 - 17.30 o'clock
Fax: +49 2389 40 30 2-39